The Hormone Fix Inner Circle
Feel Great Before, During + After Menopause: A Hormone Balancing and Mentorship Program for Women over 40
The 40s and 50s should be the start of your best years yet.
Instead, have you been:
- Wishing you had more energy for the things you love to do?
- Wondering why you're carrying around extra weight that came out of nowhere?
- Feeling concerned about the potential for developing a serious medical condition?
- Lacking energy to get out of bed and get your day started with gusto?
- Wondering what happened to your once-lovely complexion?
You're likely feeling the effects of a hormone imbalance. As women, we're more sensitive to hormonal changes and the stress of wearing many hats.
Our endocrine system is fragile, exquisite and complex. Things like excessive weight gain, mood swings, crushing fatigue and low libido can't be cured by popping a pill. Nor is it about eating less and exercising more.
And while eating healthfully is important, sometimes "eating clean" is not enough to budge stubborn hormone imbalances.
In fact, I see far too many women in my age group who are beating themselves up mentally and physically because they've gained weight.
This makes me sad because I know it doesn't have to be this way.
Conventional medicine takes an overly simplistic view of complex womens hormonal concerns. If you're dealing with any of the symptoms listed above, you've got to stop treating the symptom and dig deeper to determine the root cause.
Why hormones ?
As we age, health comes down to balancing hormones. Hormones control things like weight and mood and many things in between.
And unbalanced hormones tend to hit women just as they're turning 40.
Food choices, environment, attitude, stress, genetics and even the chemicals in our personal care products can affect our hormone levels.
So what can we do about this ?
First you should stop worrying because you do have a lot of power over the situation. There are activities and prevention steps that you can take to take control of your life, improve your energy levels, be at a healthy weight and get back control of your hormone health and happiness.
And to help you through that, we have created this course as your roadmap for this next phase of your life.
With this 8 week progressive program, you will
- Know exactly what your hormone levels are
- Discover how to eat in order to calm cravings and dampen inflammation
- Learn how to adapt your excercise, eating and supplements to your specific hormone imbalance
- Have the knowledge and confidence to tackle annoying health concerns before they become major disturbances
- Not need to buy larger clothes each year
You can end the confusion and concern about the changes happening in your body.
You can go from confused and stuck to enjoying your life.
Your 40s and 50s, should be the best years of your life.
This course is the beginning of a roadmap to a new you!
This is what having your hormones in balance looks like:
- You sleep well and wake up refreshed
- Your morning cup of joe is no longer a must have in order to start your day. You enjoy it on occasion, but its not a requirement.
- Your mood is upbeat, and the future feels hopeful.
- You've bought new clothes because you feel good about yourself, not because your weight keeps increasing with each passing year
- Sugary treats no longer have a stranglehold on you although you still indulge once in a while, without guilt.
- You worry less about your health because you've spent the time investing in it and you've seen the payoff.
If you really want to learn about your body and your hormones and learn how to optimize your health, then signing up for the “Balance Your Hormones and Love Your Life” class will be the best decision you ever make for your health and life. As a result of taking this class my hot flashes are GONE, I’m sleeping better and my mood has improved. I love that I have lifetime access to the materials. Everything about this program, including the valuable protocols and the individualized attention from Maria was excellent.
Maria is not about dieting or fads. While working with her, I lost 9 pounds and my lifestyle choices completely shifted for the better. If you are ready to learn and grow and be challenged, her methods work and working with her is an overall great experience
Maria Claps is a certified health coach with advanced training in functional medicine hormone balance for women. She works with women 1:1 and in group programs all over the world in order to help them balance their hormones.
Her training includes:
- Graduate of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner Certification Program
- The Hormone Cure Practitioner Program with Dr. Sara Gottfried
- 3rd Age Women's Health Certification (UK based )
- Nutritious Life Certification with Keri Glassman, RD
- Menopause Method Course for Physicians with Dr. Daved Rosensweet
- Mentorship with hormone scholar Dr. Lindsey Berkson
Frequently Asked Questions
- 6 pre-recorded sections (with smaller webinars in each weekly section) that address different areas of your hormone health.
- 4 group calls with me (two per month)t.
- Super valuable handouts & protocol sheets that summarize the most important points that you need to know.
Included in these handouts are my time tested protocols for low estrogen, leaky gut and an adrenal health repair protocol, to name a few. There are more! I share very specific tips on how to get better, including my favorite supplements in exact amounts and brands.
- Access to a private facebook group made just for this course.
It's the sisterhood of support that is a priceless part of this course!
- The DUTCH lab test will be mailed to you and you'll be able to have a 1:1 session with one of us which will be based on your lab results so that you can take specific action on your hormone health. For international students, you will have to call the lab (Precision Analytical in Oregon, USA) and have the test drop shipped directly to you. The cost is $275 + $30 for shipping. The international price for the course is less due to this. This is still a deep discount off the listed price of $399 on the lab's website for the test. NO more guessing!
YOUR FABULOUS BONUSES:
- My awesome Protein Powder Primer E-Book. I spill the beans on over 30 of the most common protein powders on the market. The protein shake is here to stay....this guide will help you choose the best one out there
- A bonus interview with health coach Carmen Hunter, a veritable thyroid expert
- My Healthy Hormones e-cookbook of delicious recipes. Who said hormone balance needs to be tasteless. Desserts included!
But with this course your journey will begin, and even if it takes a longer than you'd like, you will always have the information and guidance that you need to improve your health at your body's natural pace. Also realize that some of you may want to dig deeper and work one on one with a functional medicine pracitioner after this course wraps up
One of the key points of this test is that it will tell you what your estrogen metabolites are doing...whether you are making protective estrogen or harmful estrogen.
I love this test and use it all the time in my private coaching practice. For more information, see www.dutchtest.com
I want to save you the problems I had.
They started when I turned 40....
When I hit the perimenopause wall at age 40, I was offered a few supplements and drugs. Lots of drugs....bone health drugs, progesterone, estrogen and testosterone. Heck, I was even offered a flu shot.
And this doctor was holistic. Yes, you read that right...this was not supposed to be just another run-of-the-mill office visit.
I paid thousands of dollars in investigative lab work and office visit fees only to be offered limited, drug-based "remedies" from a doctor that I thought would do root cause analysis on my health concerns.
The visit was an epic fail, save one thing....
It mobilized me.
After that stratospherically expensive doctors visit, I knew that I had to take matters into my own hands.
Women benefit so much from knowledge, empowerment, proper hormone testing and a sisterhood of support in order to live their best lives.
Learn from my experience so that you don't have to make the same mistakes I did.
Health is a journey, its something we are always working on. But it can and should be a pleasure.
With my flagship "Perimenopause Blueprint" mentorship course, I will take you on a feminine journey of discovery, testing, information, application and sisterhood so that you can be in control of your health, happiness and hormone balance.
Hope to see you inside!