PMS Supplement Guide
The definitive guide to the very best
problem-solving PMS supplements
Tired of wasting money on supplements that don’t do anything?
In my PMS Supplement Guide, you’ll get the best of what women love about all of my programs—natural, safe alternatives that help you address symptoms that plague you when you have hormonal imbalances.
Right now, you can get the PMS Supplement Guide to download right now for just $12
And whether you are 18, 28 or 38 with PMS problems, if you don't get a handle on your health issues now, I'm here to tell you that your transition into menopause will likely be really challenging. Now, I know you think menopause is a million miles away, but believe me, if you've got hormone problems now, they don't just go away when you hit your 50s. They get worse. The time to act is now!
Drugs should always be a last resort....an entire world of healing and repair exists through food, lifestyle and targeted supplements.
- Soothe cramps without stressing your liver
- Avoid yeast infections by ditching ”remedies” that do more harm than good
- Get almost instant PMS relief with this little-known herb
- Stay super-focused and alert without the coffee jitters
- Sleep like a baby without relying on prescription meds
- And more...
Now you can copy what I've done and how I help my clients on a daily basis!
Maria Claps is a certified health coach with advanced training in functional medicine hormone balance for women. She works with women 1:1 and in group programs all over the world in order to help them balance their hormones.
Her training includes:
- Graduate of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner Certification Program
- The Hormone Cure Practitioner Program with Dr. Sara Gottfried
- 3rd Age Women's Health Certification (UK based )
- Nutritious Life Certification with Keri Glassman, RD
- Menopause Method Course for Physicians with Dr. Daved Rosensweet
- Mentorship with hormone scholar Dr. Lindsey Berkson
Before you think that your PMS is a lost cause....read this...
Do you eat well, exercise and chug down green drinks? Yeah, I did too....and I still had horrible PMS.
I know you try to do the best you can. And yet you still suffer… a lot.
Would you believe that I too thought I was doing everything right? Turns out, I wasn't.
Wherever you are in your health at the moment, there is always room for improvement.
You don't have to live with PMS. You can get better. You can eradicate that week of feeling that you live in a nightmare from every month of your life. You can feel in control again and stop living in fear of being hit by the overwhelming bout of stress, tension and sadness as your period approaches.
The PMS Supplement Guide will show you some nifty little things that you can take to get you started on the path to breaking up with PMS. If I can do it, anyone can.